Below is an excerpt from our Inquiry Nurturing Experience (INE) Guidebook on testing and launching the ASE. Refer back to the Guidebook for a full guide to running your ASE.
Testing Reference Timeline 📆
- You will have a second check-in call with your Onboarding Manager at the beginning of week 5 to finalize content, messaging and data.
- INE launch plan
- INE outbound messages and opt-out language
✅ Let's test! We will aim to test all cards in one sitting. Your messaging and data should be set up to align with the content you are launching.
- We will need a contact file and an audience file of the staff members that your team would like to receive the test. These files should mirror the actual files that we will receive for the launch - a contact file and an audience file should be uploaded to the sFTP.
- If you are including any additional columns on the contact file, please also include them on the test file.
- The team members that are included in the test file will receive each campaign. For each campaign:
- You should receive an opt-out message and an SMS with a link to the corresponding INE content card. You'll only receive the opt-out message for the first campaign message
- If you have any changes or edits to the content, please follow the steps in the Customizing Your Content section of your INE Guidebook.
- If there are any technical issues or edits that your team cannot make, please email your Onboarding Manager.
- The opt-out message
- The language of the campaign message
- The content for each content card
- All links are going to the correct place within the content cards
- The surveys have the correct language
- Any additional tags/custom fields that you have included are working
- Submit your final approval to launch your INE by submitting the Campaign Approval Form
Week 7: Launch 🚀
- After your Campaign Approval Form has been submitted, we will select a final launch date.
- The Full Measure team will schedule and activate the campaigns
- Your Account Manager will reach out via email after the campaigns have been activated and will share information on how to use engagement data.