Below is an excerpt from our Campus Moving Experience (CME) Guidebook on testing and launching the CME. Refer back to the Guidebook for a full guide to running your CME.
Testing Reference Timeline 📆
- You will have a check-in call with your Onboarding Manager at the beginning of week 4 to finalize content, messaging and data.
- CME content and scheduling flow
- CME outbound messages and opt-out language
- Data test files
✅ Let's test!
You may choose to start testing once your first content card is completed or wait until all 4 are completed. Testing will be dependent on what you want to launch and when.
- Identify the team members that will be included on the test file to receive the campaigns that will mirror what students will receive.
- Please include any stakeholders that will need to approve the CME before launch in the test file.
- We will need a contact file and an audience file of the staff members that your team would like to receive the test. These files should mirror the actual files that we will receive for the launch - a contact file and an audience file should be uploaded to the sFTP.
- If you are including any additional columns on the contact file, please also include them on the test file.
- Once we have received your test files, a Full Measure team member will reach out to schedule the test of the campaign.
- The team members that are included on the test file will receive each campaign. For each campaign:
- If you have any changes or edits to the content, please follow the steps above in the Customizing Your Content section of your CME Gitbook.
- You should receive an opt-out message and an SMS with a link to the corresponding CME content card. You'll only receive the opt-out message for the first campaign message
- If there are any technical issues or edits that your team cannot make, please email your Onboarding Manager.
- The opt-out message
- The language of the campaign message
- The content for each of the 4 content cards (or the specific card you're launching with if not all at once)
- All links are going to the correct place within the content cards
- The scheduling flow on the applicable content cards
- Any additional tags/custom fields that you have included are working
- After your Campaign Approval form has been submitted, we will select a final launch date.
- The Full Measure team will schedule and activate the campaign
- Your Account Manager will reach out via email after the campaign has been activated and will share information on how to use engagement data.