Below is an excerpt from our Campus Visit Experience (CVE) Guidebook on testing and launching the CVE. Refer back to the Guidebook for a full guide to running your CVE.
Testing Reference Timeline 📆
~2 weeks before launch: Demo Tour(s)
- You should have the draft version of your campus tours content completed
- In your portal, there is a ‘Preview’ button. By clicking this button, you will be able to publish a private version of your Adora tours. Click this and preview how the content you have created appears on your school profile and in a virtual tour.
~1 week before launch: Finalize Full Measure Elements
- You will have a check-in call with your Onboarding Manager during week 5 to finalize content, messaging, and data.
- CVE content
- CVE outbound message and opt-out language
- Text-in keyword
- Data test files
✅ Let's test!
You should have completed all 3 CVE content cards and any applicable lenses should be approved by the social sites. Your messaging, text-in, and data should also be set up.
~3 days before launch: Test Full Measure Campaign and Content
- Identify the team members that will be included on the test file to receive the campaign that will mirror what students will receive.
- Please include any stakeholders that will need to approve the CVE before launch in the test file.
- We will need a contact file and an audience file of the staff members that your team would like to receive the test. These files should mirror the actual files that we will receive for the launch - a contact file and an audience file should be uploaded to the sFTP.
- Please ensure that the test files mirror exactly what the real files will look like. If you are including any additional columns on the contact file, please also include them on the test file.
- Once we have received your test files, a Full Measure team member will reach out to schedule the test of the campaign.
What to expect from the test:
- The team members that are included on the test file will receive the campaign
- You should receive an opt-out message and an SMS with a link to the CVE content stream.
- If you have any changes or edits to the content, please follow the steps above in ‘Editing Your Content’ in the "Customizing Your Content" section.
- If there are any technical issues or edits that your team cannot make, please email your Onboarding Manager.
During the test, please make sure to confirm:
- The opt-out message
- The language of the campaign message
- The content for each of the 3 content cards
- The tour follow-up form
- All links are going to the correct place within the content cards
- The lens (if applicable)
- Any additional tags/custom fields that you have included are working
~1 day before launch
- Final content upload, ensure 'Ready to Publish' is checked in the Adora portal
- After your Campaign Approval form has been submitted, we will select a final launch date.
- The Full Measure team will schedule and activate the campaign
- Your Account Manager will reach out via email after the campaign has been activated and will share information on how to use engagement data.