Below is an excerpt from our Accepted Student Experience (ASE) Guidebook on testing and launching the ASE. Refer back to the Guidebook for a full guide to running your ASE.
Testing Reference Timeline 📆
~1 week before launch: Finalize All Elements
- You will have a check-in call with your Onboarding Manager at the beginning of week 5 to finalize content, messaging and data
- ASE content
- ASE outbound message and opt-out language
- Data test files
✅ Let's test!
You may choose to start testing once your content card is completed for your first audience or wait until both are completed. Testing will be dependent on what you want to launch and when.
Your messaging and data should be set up to align with the content you are launching.
~3 days before launch: Test Campaign and Content
- We will use the members of your team outlined in your onboarding form to test your campaign. This campaign will mirror what students will receive.
- Please include any stakeholders that will need to approve the ASE before launch in the test file.
- We will need a contact file and an audience file of the staff members that your team would like to receive the test. These files should mirror the actual files that we will receive for the launch - a contact file and an audience file should be uploaded to the sFTP.
- If you are including any additional columns on the contact file, please also include them on the test file.
- Once we have received your test files, a Full Measure team member will reach out to schedule the test of the campaign.
What to expect from the test:
- The team members that are included on the test file will receive your campaign. If you are testing for both of your audiences, for each campaign:
- You should receive an opt-out message and an SMS with a link to the corresponding ASE content card. You'll only receive the opt-out message for the first campaign message.
- If you have any changes or edits to the content, please reference the steps in the Customizing Your Content section.
- If there are any technical issues, or edits that your team cannot make, please email your Onboarding Manager.
During the test, please make sure to confirm:
- The opt-out message
- The language of the campaign message
- The content for each content card (or the specific card you're launching with if not all at once)
- All links are going to the correct place within the content cards
- Any forms you have included in the card
- Any additional tags/custom fields that you have included are working
~1 day before launch
- Submit your final approval to launch your ASE by submitting the Campaign Approval Form.
- After your Campaign Approval form has been submitted, we will select a final launch date.
- The Full Measure team will schedule and activate the campaign
- Your Account Manager will reach out via email after the campaign has been activated and will share information on how to use engagement data.