Software for download: Adapter
Any image placed in a content card can likely be sized down to below 1MB before uploading to our application. Please follow these rules as you continue creating content in the Fullmeasure application.
How do you know the size of an image?
- From your Mac Finder
- Right click > Get Info > General
This image is too big!
Rules to follow:
- Do not upload a screenshot
- Upload to the application as a JPEG only
- Max image width should be 1080px
- Quality should be kept at Med or High (don’t use the ‘Very High’ selection)
1MB = 1000000 Bytes & 1KB = 1000 Bytes!!
When looking at image sizing of a file we should aim to be below 1 MB!
This is a screenshot of this picture and the image is 4.6 MB ( 4,823,450 Bytes)! That’s quite large. Running that screen shot through the adapter took it down to 76,800 Bytes.
We went from 4,823,450 Bytes > 76,800 Bytes. This will translate to faster content loading times.
- Have your source images all in one location.
- Open adapter.
- Drag & Drop
- Adjust settings if needed.
- Click convert!
Get below 1MB for best results