Fall Reopening Experiences
Bring your community back to campus safely this fall. The Reopening Experiences enable your institution to connect students to key resources as you welcome them back to campus, including:
- Supply regular symptom-check surveys and messaging
- Plan & schedule move-in days
- Manage access to community resources
Your experiences will be launched quickly, with simple modifications to content templates that are designed to keep students safe, informed and motivated.
To view examples of experiences, please text Welcome Back to 58052.
Track symptoms, make recommendations based on responses, and share critical campus updates in real-time with stakeholders every day. Customize and manage dashboards and reports for data and compliance purposes.
- Prepare students, faculty, and staff for their return to campus
- Immediately connect stakeholders to the right resource based on their feedback in real-time
- Send recurring check-ins to track symptoms and well-being
- Easily send updates on class & campus openings/closures and policies
- Access data in real-time with dashboards
- Schedule reports to be delivered via email to key stakeholders
Manage scheduling to ensure a successful socially distant move-in. Leverage communication and content templates to foster an early sense of community by building excitement around Welcome Week.
Simple messaging options allow your staff to quickly answer critical questions about what students should expect upon their return to campus.
- Design mobile messaging to invite students, faculty, & staff back to campus
- Create custom scheduling forms that prepare students by facilitating how they reserve their arrival plans and accommodating
- Build day-of checklists to connect students with on-campus resources, such as move-in coordinators and digital move-in checklists
- Assign closing procedures that ready your campus for a seamless and familiar move-out process, in case you close residential buildings earlier than initially planned
The start of a new semester can be daunting, and our unprecedented global environment heightens this. While the year, and semester, may take unexpected turns, it’s important to work with partners who are committed to facing every challenge with proven, systematic solutions that offer tangible safety and security for your students, faculty and staff.
The beginning of a semester sets the tone for the academic year. Be sure to face it (with your mask on, of course) with Full Measure’s Fall Reopening Experience.