Below are some sample messages that you can use as a starting point.
Please choose from the templates below, or craft your own! Once you've settled on the right message for your students, please submit your choice to the team so we can begin configuring the campaign. If you write your own message, just make sure it's under 150 characters (saves room for the link)!
- You're invited! Join us on DATE at TIME for the 2020 Virtual Commencement. Submit your picture and information by tapping the link: LINK
- All of your hard work has paid off, <<student_first_name>>. Celebrate with us on DATE! Register here for the Virtual Commencement Ceremony: LINK
- Have you heard? <<school_name>> is hosting a virtual commencement ceremony on DATE to celebrate your hard work. More here: LINK
- <<student_first_name>>, you did it! 🥳Celebrate your graduation from <<school_name>> during our Virtual Commencement Ceremony. Learn more: LINK
- The entire <<school_name>> community wants to celebrate your graduation! Join us for a Virtual Commencement Ceremony on DATE. Details here: LINK
- Our graduation ceremony is going virtual! To learn more & submit your picture and name to be read during the ceremony, tap here: LINK
Reminder (Nudge) Messages
To have additional reminders scheduled, please email email@example.com. This is a typical structure, but we'll need you to provide the desired timing and messaging of the reminder campaigns.
- Five days left! If you haven't already, submit your information for the 2021 SCHOOL NAME Commencement here: LINK
- Three days left! If you haven't already, submit your information for the 2021 SCHOOL NAME Commencement here: LINK
- Last chance! Submissions for your commencement slide are due by SUBMISSION DEADLINE: LINK
- <<student_first_name>>, congratulations on your graduation from <<school_name>>! 🎓Celebrate your accomplishment: LINK
- <<student_first_name>>, you did it! 🥳 Congratulations on graduating from <<school_name>>! Tap to celebrate with us: LINK
- On behalf of everyone at <<school_name>>, we’d like to congratulate you on your graduation! Share the news & continue the celebration: LINK
- You’ve worked hard to get here, <<student_first_name>> 💪Congrats on graduating from <<school_name>>! Celebrate your accomplishments: LINK
- Woohoo! 🎉<<student_first_name>>, you graduated from <<school_name>>! Share the big news with your family & friends with our custom social media filters: LINK
- <<student_first_name>>, we’re so proud of you! Learn more about the <<school_name>> graduation activities we’ve planned for you: LINK
- We wish you were on campus so we could celebrate together, but until then, we’ve got something special for you. You deserve it, <<student_first_name>>! LINK
- Congrats <<student_first_name>>! 🎈Graduating from <<school_name>> is a big milestone and we want to make sure it’s special. Learn more: LINK
- You’re a <<mascot_name>> for life, <<student_first_name>>! <<school_name>> is here to support you as an alumni. Celebrate your graduation and learn about resources: LINK
- The entire <<school_name>> community wants to help you celebrate your graduation. Tap to share the news and celebrate with other members of the Class of 2020! 🎓LINK
Choose a message that directs to the right place(s) for both answering questions and finding more information, or craft your own.
- Hello! For questions please call xxx-xxx-xxxx or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To see more information, visit the website: https://www.institution.edu
- Congratulations again, graduate! To get in touch with the [Institution Name] team, please call xxx-xxx-xxxx or email email@example.com.
- Responses to these messages are not being reviewed, but we'd be happy to chat! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call xxx-xxx-xxxx with any questions.
Choose Your Messages
Complete the Ceremony Customization Form to select the language you'd like to use for your campaign. After that, you're done with this step! Just hang tight for the test message (once your content page is complete).
For questions, create a ticket at support.fullmeasureed.com.