Accepted Student Experience
The Accepted Student Experience is your institution's chance to welcome admitted students in a mobile-first way. Trackable calls to action make it easier to gauge each student's engagement level.
For a complete overview of getting started with your ASE, please review this guide. Below you'll find a condensed version.
There are five primary components to the ASE implementation:
- Designing your AR lens/filter for social media channels
- Choosing campaign language
- Sharing the data
- Building a custom content page to house your lens/filter, images, & calls to action
- Testing / launch
The first step in your implementation is to complete the onboarding form.
Lens / Filter
Our team has several templates for you to choose from, with a variety of customizable options based on your needs.
- Review templates
- Complete the lens/filter design form
- Approve draft
Students will receive a text message with a personalized link to their content page. This phase of implementation consists of choosing your message(s) so the FM team can build out your campaign.
- Choose your campaign message
- Designate your testers
The process for adding your admitted student data to the platform will vary depending on if you're already working with Full Measure or not. If you are currently sending files on an automated basis, you will just need to add a student and audience file for your admit cohort. For those not already working with us, please go to Transferring Data to the FM Platform for an overview of how we exchange data.
- Share an initial file for FM team to review
- Add columns as needed
- Work with FM team to map column headers
- Share finalized student list via SFTP
Your ASE content page can be highly customized to your institution. This is your opportunity to put the right images, videos, and calls to action in front of your incoming class. Need help editing your content card? Put in a ticket at support.fullmeasureed.com.
- Build and edit your cards
- Review template under "Content"
- Add/remove components to fit your needs
- Once finalized, complete the content page approval form to let our team know it's ready