The Graduation Celebration Experience (GCE) is a specialized offering designed to maximize excitement for your graduating students. The GCE is purchased separately from the Platform or other Experience packages.
There are four primary components to the GCE implementation:
- Designing your AR lens/filter for social media channels
- Building a custom content page to house your lens/filter, images, & calls to action
- Sharing the data
- Choosing a campaign message
Lens / Filter
Our team has several templates for you to choose from, with a variety of customizable options based on your needs.
- Review templates
- Complete the lens/filter design form
- Approve draft
Your GCE content page can be highly customized to your institution. This is your opportunity to put the right forms, links, instructions, and images in front of your graduating class. Need help deciding what should be included on the page? Contact ClientServices@fullmeasure.io or review this article to get started.
- Review template under "Content"
- Add/remove components to fit your needs
- Once finalized, complete the content page approval form to let our team know it's ready
The process for adding your graduate data to the platform will vary depending on if you're already working with Full Measure or not. If you are currently sending files on an automated basis, you will just need to add a student and audience file for your graduation cohort. For those not already working with us, please go to Transferring Data to the FM Platform for an overview of how we exchange data.
- Share an initial file for FM team to review
- Add columns as needed
- Work with FM team to map column headers
- Share finalized student list via SFTP
Students will receive a text message with a personalized link to their content page. This phase of implementation consists of choosing your message(s) and approving the campaigns via the testing process.
- Choose your campaign message
- Choose which message a student should get if they respond to the initial text
- Review test campaign prior to launch
- Sign off on the campaign