Cards are the foundation of the Full Measure content experience. They can act as landing pages when deployed via URLs and can be browsed from the Stream section of the web or mobile app.
This article contains information about:
Before creating a card, you will need a category to organize it under.
💡 Category structure is key to how individuals browse and consume content. Popular ways to architect categories are based on the department responsible for creating the content or who the intended audience is (prospective students, current students, parents, alumni).
1) Create a category by selecting the black button in the bottom right of your screen
- When categories are published, they can be accessed via the category button
2) Once you've added a name, publish your category by toggling the publish () button from red to green
- Cards must be published in order to access them in the mobile app or via a URL
3) Add yourself and any relevant team members to the category by going to Accounts > selecting the user > and under Content Admin, toggle on your new category
- Users must have category permissions to edit the content within them
You're now ready to begin building a card.
Our drag-and-drop card builder makes it easy to add in the information and calls to action you need, without overwhelming your users.
💡 Make sure to save your work often and check your progress via the preview ().
1) Start by setting up your card details
- Name: Used for internal labeling and reporting purposes
- Schedule: Allows you to select a date and time for when the content should be visible
- Enable Messaging: Adds a message (message.image) button to the bottom of the card, which can route to any user or team
- Add to Streams: Automatically adds the cards to a user's stream if they are in the selected audience(s)
2) Choose the front style of your card from the carousel
- Add text for the Title, Subtitle, and Content fields
- Depending on the template you choose, you may be asked to provide an image, video URL, or hex code
3) Build the back of your card
- Add components using the black "plus" button () on the bottom right of the screen
- Delete unwanted components by sliding the item to the left and clicking the trash can ()
- Save ( ) and Preview ()as necessary
4) Share your new card
- Publish your card by toggling the publish button
- Use the link to share via SMS, email, or another URL