On a student record, for texting purposes, if the student does not have a mobile number, but does have a primary number, we will attempt to text the primary number. We won't skip over a number that is getting an error to instead try the second number on their record. If you are consistently seeing a mobile number fail, try switching it out for the primary number on the student's record to see if that is an accurate mobile destination. You should do this on your system record, which will update into our system overnight.
Articles in this section
- Collecting Opt Ins
- Duplicate Messages
- I don't know my username
- Mobile and primary number fallback
- My student IDs have leading 0's and it's causing problems in the audience upload
- Password Issues
- Switch numbers when filtered
- When do messages show up in threads?
- Who can respond to department messages v direct messages?
- Why are my messages coming from a "Guest"?