There can be a difference between these two populations because it’s possible that students are downloading the app and not creating accounts. We track downloads as students log in or click the continue as guest button. The accounts you’re seeing in the inquiry responses are students that created an account or logged in with their email from the integration, the other objects are just students that click continue as guest. We have less information on those students because they have not created accounts.
Articles in this section
- Collecting Opt Ins
- Duplicate Messages
- I don't know my username
- Mobile and primary number fallback
- My student IDs have leading 0's and it's causing problems in the audience upload
- Password Issues
- Switch numbers when filtered
- When do messages show up in threads?
- Who can respond to department messages v direct messages?
- Why are my messages coming from a "Guest"?