Full Measure Education’s (FME) June release is focused on improving messaging usability and notifications.
Direct Message Updates
- Message Refresh: Messages now automatically refresh when a new message is received
- Browser Notifications: When a user is logged into the FME interface and not on the messaging screen a browser notification with a message preview (with link to direct message) will display to user
- Desktop Notifications: When a user is not actively utilizing the FME interface on a browser tab, a desktop notification will be sent upon a new message being received
Important Notice: In order for messages to refresh and receive browser or desktop notifications, the user must enable notifications when prompted.
- If users do not allow, they will have to re-enable through their browser settings. Chrome example: Go to chrome://settings/content/notifications and select allow.
FME Recruit (Staff Mobile)
- Messaging navigation updated and message scroll simplified to provide better scrolling experience
- Messaging text box now increased to better accommodate longer messages