Using FME's Support Portal, users will be able to:
- Log and track requests for technical support
- Access news and updates on FME’s products
- Search our product knowledge base
Every issue in FME's Support Portal starts as a support request. Support requests can come from a variety of sources, such as:
- Sending an email
- Filling out a support request on the Support Portal
- Filling out a support request form on FME's mobile app, Student Web, or Advisor 360
How Support Requests Become Tickets
All support requests, regardless of their source, become tickets in the Support Portal.
- Support requests capture the end user's initial request for support.
- Tickets capture FME's responses to the end user as they work to solve the issue.