The May 2017 release of Full Measure Education's advising solution includes several new features and improvements to existing functionality, in addition to bug fixes.
The Facebook Authentication feature allows students to access FME's mobile app by using their Facebook account to log in.
- Enable or disable the Facebook Authentication feature.
- Change the background image displayed on the last onboarding screen.
- Direct students to the last onboarding screen from a link.
- Log into their guest account using their Facebook credentials.
- Create a new account using their Facebook account details.
- Associate their existing account with their Facebook account.
- Log into their existing account using Facebook authentication.
- Connect or disconnect their Facebook account from their existing account.
For more information on the Facebook Authentication feature, see the Knowledge Base.
The Inquiry Upload feature allows institutions to process inquiry students efficiently.
- Upload a list of inquiry students and view a report summarizing upload results.
- Validate CEEB and FICE codes in uploaded data.
- Create new student records using uploaded data.
- Merge upload data with existing student records using standard merge logic.
- Add inquiry students based on ID number into communications campaigns.
- Export inquiry student data.
For more information on the Inquiry Upload feature, see the Knowledge Base.
- Cards can be created and configured to display for prospective and/or current students.
- Titles can be added to the back of static information cards. Students can view a card's title by tapping on a Feed card.
User Interface and Navigation
- Navigation bar icons have a tooltip.
- Page titles are now displayed.
- The sidebar menu can now be accessed from the Student Search page.
- The time and date of a submission is now formatted properly.
- Amounts are now displayed as per-semester instead of monthly. Verbiage will now change if money is owed or if there is a potential refund.
- Multiple terms of tuition/fees, payments, and anticipated funding can now be viewed.
- Reminder nudges are now sent for appointments.
Degree Works Integration
- View the overall status for a term in a Degree Works course plan.
- View the status of an expectation in a Degree Works course plan.
- View the Course Detail screen for a selected course in a Degree Works course plan.
- View the Placeholder Detail screen for a placeholder expectation in a Degree Works course plan.
The following issues have been resolved with this release.
- The career search now returns the expected results.
- The Career Coach link in the mobile app is no longer displayed with an icon.
- Career growth no longer displays as a negative value.
- Appointment subject text can be entered.
- Appointment e-mails are no longer automatically deleted by Outlook/Exchange.
- Appointment confirmations now expire after 72 hours or at the end of the schedule appointment time, whichever comes first.
- Appointment reminder alerts now expire at the end of the scheduled appointment time.
- Submitted images are now displayed in the correct orientation.
- Unregistered courses in a student's plan will now move after the census date has passed.
- HTML tags are no longer displayed in course descriptions.
- Static information cards now scroll starting with the first opened card.
- Static information card links are now optional.
- Students can opt in to receive SMS messages for new communication campaigns.
- Institutions can enable or disable the ability to display projected funding.