Full Measure Education’s (FME) mid-semester release is focused on improving your ability to communicate with your students. As with all releases, we continue to take a customer-centric approach, and have incorporated a number of suggestions to both staff and student reported issues.
- Enabled “home school” as an option in high school search fields & forms
- In-app alerts now take you to any destination within the app, or outside of the app
- “Other aid” now shown in the grants & scholarship section of the funding area
- Inquiry students populated from SIS/CRM/Upload are no longer instructed that their account already exists when first logging in, but rather they are matched and their existing account is updated
- If two students have the same mobile phone number messages will be displayed on both student records
- High school & college name now displays human-readable value in a form submission
- Download all form responses as a .csv file directly from the submissions area