Full Measure Education’s (FME) mid-semester release is focused on improving your ability to communicate with your students. As with all releases, we continue to take a customer-centric approach, and have incorporated a number of suggestions to both staff and student reported issues.
Scheduling Batch Messages
Now, you can schedule your batch messages in advance! Simply click on the clock icon in the batch message composition window, and choose a date and time for your messages to get sent out. Change your mind? Go back into your batch message and choose to send it out instantly instead. (Video attached)
Adding Courses to a Student’s Plan
You can now add any course to a student’s course plan from directly within our interface. When you’re on a student’s page, simply click on the green “plus” icon, search for the course you would like to add, click “add course”, and it will display on the student’s plan. (Video attached)
Fixes & Improvements
- A sent batch message now shows in a student’s thread
- Click on a student’s name while on a form submission to go to their details page
- Emojis now supported in 2-way messaging
- You can now receive an email when you get a new direct message*
- Click on a student’s avatar while in their message thread to go to their details page
New Known Issues
- We have identified an issue where actual aid is not show for students when institutions have projected funding disabled. Until this issues is resolved we have enabled projected funding so that actual aid shows consistently.
*Contact your FME client success manager to enable this feature
If you submitted a support request that was resolved as part of this release, you will be notified via FME's customer support channel!