Full Measure Education’s (FME) July release is a continued focus on enabling institutions to close the communication gap with their students.
As with all releases, we continue to take a customer-centric approach, and have incorporated a number of suggestions to both staff and student reported issues.
- Visual cues are now shown in your browser when a new direct message comes in
Batch Messaging: (Now generally available)
- Send an SMS to multiple students at once by pasting in a set of comma-separated student ID’s
- Use tags such as “<<student_first_name>>” to personalize your messages
- See a preview of your message before confirming and sending
- Forward student calls to your phone from your browser
- Allow students to choose between calling or messaging you from their mobile app
You can now view all captured information on your inquiry & applicant students. Data such as relevant dates, interest & sport information, and goal information will now be viewable directly in the student details section.
The student’s advisor is also now displayed directly with the student’s details.
Improvements and Fixes
If you submitted a support request that was resolved as part of this release, you will be notified via FME's customer support channel!
Of interest to our clients
- Fixed bug where appointment subject was not showing up in Student Web
- Student Mobile username now defaults to lowercase